- Versatile 180mm / sec. Barcode, Label, Receipt & Ticket Printer with Autocutter
- Unique 112mm paper width, 104mm / 4″ print width – on paper stock up to 0.15mm thick. (82.5 and 80mm paper rolls can also be accommodated using the optional paper guides)
- Internal or External Paper Feed Paths (external for large capacity or security applications)
- “Drop-In & Print”, easy paper loading
- Compact Footprint (180 (w) x 213 (d) x 148 (h) mm) with vertical “Desk Boot” and Wall Mount options
- Automatic scalable raster driver for immediate A4 reduction to A6. Ideal for desktop replacement printer, Internet café, hotel and kiosk use
- Choice of interfaces including WebPRNT and CloudPRNT for mobile, web and cloud-based applications
Star TSP800II TSP847IIU-24 WHITE
For bulk orders please contact us.
Thermal, 112mm Wide Paper, 24VDC (Requires PS60 PSU), Cutter, USB Interface, White Case
High Speed 112mm wide multifunctional barcode, label, receipt and ticket printer
The TSP800II is a unique and versatile thermal printer capable of printing on wider than average media up to 112mm wide. Combined with a unique A4 raster driver capable of scaling an A4 image onto 112mm wide paper, the TSP800II can be integrated as a cost effective receipt, ticket or label printer or an easy-to-use and compact alternative to standard A4 invoice or report printers in retail and hospitality environments with significant paper and consumables cost savings.
The TSP800II incorporates a black mark sensor and is capable of printing on to media up to 150gsm making it an ideal low cost label printer for shelf edge labels or a reliable, high quality ticket printer for wider format tickets.
Star’s intuitive design allows users to change its interface efficiently, allowing the upgrade of a POS system without the need to upgrade the printer. Interfaces include Serial, Parallel, USB, Ethernet and HI X Connect with WebPRNT and CloudPRNT.
The TSP847II printer with HI X Connect interface with WebPRNT and CloudPRNT provides intelligent printing for Cloud retail, logistics and hospitality applications enabling unparalleled flexibility for remote receipt and remote order printing using a standard receipt printer.
All TSP800II Series printers also offer free of change access to Star Cloud Services including Star’s Digital Receipt Service.
In Stock - Available for shipping next day
|Max. Print Speed
|203 dpi, 406 x 203 dpi selectable
|No. of Columns
|A4 Print Capability on 112mm Paper with Auto Scalling Software
|Full or Partial Cut (Guillotine)
|112mm paper rolls, 80mm Options with User Installable Paper Guide Option
|0.065 – 0.15mm
|Paper Roll Standard Option
|User Selectable Paper Delivery Options with Mounting Bracket Option
|Black Mark, Paper End, Cover Open, Near End Horizontal & Vertical
|Unique Ethernet Print on Disconnection Feature
|Standard with IFBD-HE07 Option
|External Option PS60A
|2.0 Amps Printing 0.12 Amps Standby
|External, Energy Star Qualified PS60 (Optional)
|37 Million Lines 2 Million Cuts
|Dimensions (W x D x H) mm Weight
|180 x 213 x 148 1.9kg
Email: [email protected]